Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stimulant X UPDATE

Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X, 90 CapsulesUPDATE! I blogged a review on Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X a few weeks ago, but I had to give an update. I had my workout scheduled for around 7:30PM one day last week. I was feeling really drained, so I popped a Stimulant X around 6:30PM. This was a huge mistake! I couldn't sleep. I take that back. I got about 3 hours of sleep. That sucked. Make sure you take these things first thing in the morning. If you are looking for a hit of energy at night, look somewhere else! Another HUGE (and not huge at the same time) negative that I cried about noticed is erection problems. I couldn't get it up if Jessica Alba my girlfriend was all over my shit. I was flipping out. I thought that it was me. I did some research, and I was relieved (obviously not that way) to find others that are having the same problem with Stimulant X. I love the energy from this stuff, but now I am questioning whether or not it is worth it. Mannnnnn... If anyone has found a workaround please leave a comment.

More Info: Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X, 90 Capsules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home