Monday, August 07, 2006

Hydroxycut Hardcore

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore, 120 CapsulesFirst of all my dosages were as follow:

Days 1 to 3: 1 pill 2x/day
Days 4 and 5: 2 pills 2x/day
Days 6 and 7: 3 pills 3x/day (recommended dosage)

My initial impressions after taking the first pill was that I could really feel this stuff at only 1 pill. I definitely noticed an increased heart rate and steady energy throughout the day. I would find myself bouncing my leg up and down as I was on the computer.

As I gradually upped the dose I was still loving the effects of this product. However, a problem arose during my workouts. I was getting very bad headaches during my workout and they would last into the night and I was forced to take some Advil a few days in a row. I decided to take a few days off, but when i returned to the gym the first set was like BAM, the headaches were back. I encountered this problem before when I pushed myself too hard on Squats, but a few days off and I’m good as new. I think HH may have elevated my blood pressure possibly. It seemed like every time I worked out the headaches would come out of nowhere. It was very weird. I lasted about 12 days on this product and was forced to stop b/c of the headaches.

I concluded that the headaches were from the Hydroxycut. All in all, I think Hydroxycut Hardcore is a good product, but proceed with caution as this is a strong thermogenic and there are definitely possible side effects. I may hop back on it in a week and start at 1 pill 2xday and go up to 2pills 2x day, but I think 3pills is too strong for me.

More Info: MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore, 120 Capsules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home