Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ErgoPharm AMP

ErgoPharm AMP, 90 CapsulesAMP is honestly the greatest supplement ever created. I originally bought it to use while I was on my cutting cycle. I was absolutely shocked at the results EVERY TIME I took it.

The energy that you get from AMP is nuts! I could run on a treadmill all day long, and we all know how boring that can be. You will have a surge of energy, like no other that you have experienced, that will last for hours. I've never taken speed, but that's what I would compare it to! :)

The focus is another great attribute of AMP. I'm not sure if I'm borderline ADD or what, but I am terrible when it comes to paying attention to things. That last statement is no longer true if I've taken AMP.

The last thing that I am going to RAVE about is the great mood and well being that you will have. I'm in a bad mood quite frequently. I also usually have a negative outlook on EVERYTHING. It sucks I know, but I'm working on it. I am so happy if I've taken AMP. I have a huge smile on my face. Every thought that I have is positive.

I have even given 2 capsules to a 50 year college professor because she was feeling tired and down. The next day she said "Holy sh*t!". Needless to say, she asked where she could buy it and immediately placed an order.

Please come back and leave a comment if you try it out!

More Info: ErgoPharm AMP, 90 Capsules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home