Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Met-Rx Amped

Met-Rx Amped ECN, 2 Lbs., Fruit PunchI only use it on workout days. Two scoops plus I add 5g of CM. It gives me great energy and focus without any jitters. I train early in the morning, so the energy is key. However, I have also experienced great strength gains and the pumps are nice, too.

It mixes easily with water in a shaker bottle or water bottle. The taste is better than NO or Superpump imo. I have had no stomach problems and the effects don't last much longer than an hour or so after training. No crash, either.

The reason I would recommend this product over the other two (mentioned earlier) is the addition of BCAA's in the formula. I drink one scoop about 15 minutes before I hit the gym and it is already kicked in. The second scoop I drink throughout the first half of training (then switch to water) because of the BCAA's.

Overall, I would highly recommend that you give this product a try, especially if you currently use No-Explode.

More Info: Met-Rx Amped ECN, 2 Lbs., Fruit Punch

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Vince Andrich said...

another good product is NO Shotgun by VPX....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home