Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Syntrax Nectar Lattes - Cappuccino

Syntrax Nectar Lattes, 2.20 Lbs., CappuccinoI got a couple free samples of this protein the other day, so I figured I'd give it a go and write up a review.

Mixability: 8.5 out of 10 - This stuff mixed up very well, but there seemed to be a lot of foaming. Maybe Syntrax did this on purpose to imitate an actual cappuccino drink, but I'd rather not have the foam personally. I used a basic shaker, 10 seconds of shaking, no clumps... good texture.

Taste: 9 out of 10 - I'm not a huge coffee fan, but this was really tasty!! Once in a while I'll hit a coffeeshop for a drink, this tasted very similar (except cold). Does syntrax have any plans to make a caffeinated version? That would be a great way to start my mornings!

Cost: 8 out of 10 - At $28.49 for 2.2 lbs, it's more expensive than most other proteins, but looking at the ingredients and the taste, it could be a great value. I'd suspect a true coffee lover would find more value in this flavour than me, but I'd still be interested in buying a tub.

Overall: I wish I had more samples!! This tastes so good! I'm not sure how much this costs in Canada, but I'll definitely be searching for it next time I shop for protein.

More Info: Syntrax Nectar Lattes, 2.20 Lbs., Cappuccino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home