Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X

Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X, 90 CapsulesOK, after my first bad experience with this stuff (do NOT take too many) I figured this stuff was strong. If it was as strong as I expected, it would definitely worth the money. After trying to get samples freom Anabolic Xtreme, unsuccessfully, I managed to find a buddy who had a couple he sent me. I was right, ONE pill does the trick.

Still being gunshy on this stuff, I have not taken it preworkout, but postworkout with my shake at 6:30 am. Usually my morning thermogenics wear off by 9am, leaving me just whooped. This stuff keeps me going all the way through lunch.

I can say it's definitely worth a try, but for your own sake START OFF WITH ONLY ONE CAPSULE!!!

More Info: Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant X, 90 Capsules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home