Monday, August 07, 2006

Controlled Labs Purple Wrath

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, 2.10 Lbs., Juicy GrapeMy endurance, in the weight room, doing stairs, hills, with the weight vest or without it, is outta control on this stuff. I’ve made a concerted effort to take it in isolation from the other products in an effort to assess its benefit. Stuff is sick. I highly recommend training by the clock, as I have accidentally kept on running for like 90 minutes. No joke. With regards to the tingly sensation, it felt more like an itch. It will be a staple in my arsenal. Alone it is bomb. Add between 90 and 300mg of caffeine anhydrous. I felt like doing a drive-bye! Much respect to CL for such and effective product!

More Info: Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, 2.10 Lbs., Juicy Grape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home