Monday, August 07, 2006

Ergopharm GF-Pro Blueberry Madness

ErgoPharm GF Pro, 2.18 Lbs., Blueberry MadnessWell, I finally finished my Cherry Blast and am onto the Blueberry Madness. Today was the first day I tried it and I was very impressed.

Taste: The taste is exactly like blueberries. I drank 3/4 of it and started to get sick of it though. I used 2 servings worth with oats. The stuff does taste good though. I would rate the stuff 8 out of 10.

Consistency: The stuff mixed very well and I had NO clumps at all. Within one shake my clear drink turned a dark purple. I will say however, I do believe that if you get this stuff on your clothes, it will stain it for good. But I definitely have no complaints for this category. I rate it 10 out of 10.

Overall: Overall I would definitely recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a good isolate. It tastes and smells amazing and goes down smooth. I do believe I like the Cherry flavor better though between the two. I would still rate this product overall a 9 out of 10.

More Info: ErgoPharm GF Pro, 2.18 Lbs., Blueberry Madness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home