Thursday, September 14, 2006

VPX NO Shotgun

VPX NO Shotgun, 810 GramsMixability: 6/10 - When I opened the container of NO Shotgun, it appeared to be a very fine powder that would mix really easily. Nope! It didn't clump too much, but it still clumped. It was difficult to get completely dissolved. My solution was to leave it in the freezer for about 10 minutes. It works. Trust me, you want this to dissolve, so you can chug it down quickly. Shotgun the NO Shotgun!

Taste: 6/10 - It doesn't taste very good. It's not R4W (Ready 4 War) bad, but it's bad in comparison to the candy like substances that pass themselves off as supplements today. My advice -- mix it in a little water as possible and shoot it down. Follow with a 16 oz. glass of water. Mixing it with orange juice or any other acidic beverage will probably mask the taste also.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - This is where NO shotgun shines! You can feel it about 15 minutes after taking it. The container says take it 40 minutes before workout, but I feel it the most after 30 minutes. You'll be able to figure out the best time to take it once you take it for the first time. I take it 15 minutes before I go to the gym. Then hit the treadmill for 15 minutes, and I am amped up and ready to go. In my opinion, NO shotgun is better utilized for higher reps, rather than lower reps. The first time that I tried it I was training heavy with 4-6 reps, and while NO Shotgun definitely helped my workout, I really noticed its effects when I trained with higher reps. For the last two days, I trained in the higher rep range, and my pumps were so full that I had to stretch out a couple of times, because I could barely move my arms. Also, NO Shotgun really helps you get mentally focused in the gym and seems to improve endurance. My workouts flew by and I just felt like I was killing the weights.

I am very happy with NO SHOTGUN, and I feel that it is well worth the money. My workouts have improved while taking it. What more can you ask for in a supplement? Personally, I am not really concerned about pumps, but if someone is looking for a product to give them pumps this is the best product I have used bar none. I really enjoy NO Shotgun.

More Info: VPX NO Shotgun, 810 Grams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home