Monday, January 08, 2007

CytoSport CytoGainer

Taste: 9/10 - My first tub of CytoGainer was the Chocolate Mint flavor. I loved the taste of it. It tasted like a mint chocolate chip ice cream milkshake when it was mixed with milk. I began to get tired of the taste towards the end of the tub. This time I got Chocolate Malt. Although a little sweet -- it tastes excellent!

Mixability: 4/10 – Mixability was very bad. Seriously, I am getting very annoyed with it. This could be solved by using a blender, but then you have to wait for it to settle because it gets all bubbly. Shaking it does not work well, either.

Overall: 8/10 - All together I like this product. It is a pretty good weight gainer. It helped me maintain my weight after losing weight due to the flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home