Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ergopharm Mass Meal

Here’s a quickie on the Banana Cream flavor of Ergopharm Mass Meal. Ergopharm Mass Meal is a weight gainer that is formulated to maximize lean musce mass growth and minimize body fat gain.

Taste: 10/10 - When I was opening the container, I smelled something similar to banana nut bread. I love banana nut bread and banana nut muffins! I used my finger to get a sample taste and it tasted pretty good. I think that Mass Meal tasted a lot better than Muscle Milk, and Muscle Milk is some pretty good stuff. It’s not as sweet as Muscle Milk though. Needless to say, I’ll be adding it to my favorites list.

Mixability: 9.5/10 - I used a spoon to stir it up, and it didn’t too long. Maybe 15-20 seconds… with a spoon!

Cost: 8/10 – Around $25 for 2.6lbs. It’s priced just about the same as Muscle Milk. You’re paying for quality and taste, which in my opinion is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home