Monday, October 09, 2006

Bodybuilding.com Shaker Bottles

I have numerous bodybuilding.com shakers and they all leak. There are a lot of other people that complain about them leaking. You can get them for free with an order of $75+. You're able to choose your free gift, so you might want to opt for something else. I highly recommend the F.I.T. Mobile Mixer. I wouldn't choose the shaker bottle unless you need one. If you already have one of their shakers, or if you decide to chance it, there is one thing that you can do to help with the leaking. Pop the cap off a few times while you are shaking your drink. This seems to let any excess pressure out. Do the same thing if you're letting your drink sit around for a while. This remedy seems to work well.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Mr. Jones said...

I have the shaker cups and have been happy with them. I recently got the F.I.T. Mixer b/c it was free with my order. I didn't think I needed it b/c I have plenty of shaker cups. But now that I have this great little mixer, the shaker cups haven't been touched. It mixes much better than the cups and it's so convenient to use. Now I started using it for my sugar-free jello (no more gunk at the bottom of the tupperware container).

Two thumbs up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home